Sunset is an excellent time for wildlife viewing! This adventure will take you through the Ten Thousand Islands N.W.R in search of wildlife such as dolphin, manatee, and several diverse species of birds.
- MOST POPULAR
Dolphin & Shelling Tour
Explore the Ten Thousand Islands!
- Adult Ages 16+
- Youth Ages 0-15
- Private charter 12 Whole Boat for up to 12 People
- Private Charter 8 Whole boat for up to 8 People
The Best Dolphin & Shelling Tour in Marco Island!
This excursion departs from Marco Island. We will take you through the mangrove forests and barrier islands that make up the 10,000 Islands National Wildlife Refuge where you can expect to see Atlantic Bottle-nose Dolphin, the occasional Florida Manatee, and several diverse species of birds such as pelicans, egrets, herons, kingfishers, eagles, osprey, and roseate spoonbills.
Whether you’re a visitor to South Florida or a long time resident, this trip is sure to please!
- Private Price is for the whole boat — Maximum of 12 passengers
- Free guaranteed parking and transportation from our check-in location
- Wear shoes and attire that can get wet
- Hat for beach walk
- Bag to collect shells