Eco-Tours Done Right
Our Service & Experience:
- A private skippered charter allows you the opportunity to sit back and enjoy the day without the worries associated with navigating unfamiliar waters. Our captains are trained to make sure you have the BEST experience South Florida has to offer!
- Remote barrier island beach access
- Stand up paddle boards and snorkel masks available as add-ons
- Beach camping transportation
- Adventure outfitting services
- Complementary photos taken throughout the trip and available to access online.
- Private boat tour options
- United States Coast Guard approved vessel
- Longer range to access remote islands
- Our tours cover over 30 miles!
- Unobstructed wildlife views
- Our boat will satisfy any member of the family, from young children to the young at heart
- United States Coast Guard Captains
- Educated guides
- Check out our Captain Profiles
Our commitment to the environment:
Eco Endeavors understands the importance of environmental awareness and the need for business to act in a more socially responsible manor. That is why:
- Eco Endeavors provides knowledgeable, guides who can accurately answer your questions about the wildlife and ecosystems we explore
- We partner with local schools to support Conservation and Environmental outreach clubs by leading barrier island beach clean up excursions
- We adhere to sustainable eco-tourism practices, including limiting our use of single-use plastics which end up in our lakes, rivers, and oceans
- Teaching and implementing Leave No Trace principles on all our overnight outfitting excursions
- Proceeds from the sale of all Eco Endeavors merchandise go to programs that are actively engaged in wildlife protection, wilderness restoration, and ocean conservation. We encourage our guests to view the Partners page to see who we support and learn more.