Get out and Explore!
What is the ride like?
FUN: Our boat tours are more adventurous than other boat excursions in the area. We take you to remote beaches and get you closer to the wildlife than any other operator.
COMFORTABLE: Our custom Skiff has ample room and padded bench seating. We cruise at a comfortable 25-30 mph.
FAMILY FRIENDLY: Our custom Skiff is the perfect choice for those looking for a family friendly cruise. We have comfortable bench seating and a large bow deck making it very easy to get on and off the boat. Our railings are very sturdy and allow for excellent wildlife viewing throughout the excursion.
How many people can the boat hold?
- Our custom Skiff is inspected by the United States Coast Guard and will soon be approved to carry up to 18 people. Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
What should I bring?
- We recommend bringing towels, sunscreen, sunglasses with lanyard, a camera (at your own risk) and any medications you may need. We also recommend wearing your swimwear underneath your clothing.
Are children allowed?
- YES! They must be able to fit into a U.S.C.G.-approved life-vest.
- We recommend ages 3 and up. Feel free to contact us with specific questions.
- We offer discounted prices for our youth passengers!
Do we have to wear Life Jackets/Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs)?
- In the state of Florida, children under 6 are required to wear a United States Coast Guard Approved PFD while underway on any vessel less than 26 feet (make sure the PFD has "U.S.C.G. Approved" printed on it). Although children older than 6 are not required to wear a PFD, we highly recommend weak or non-swimmers do so.
- It is up to the individual Captain to determine if PFDs are needed depending on the sea conditions.
- We have child and adult PFDs available for use at no additional charge. If you would like us to provide complimentary type III (vest style) PFDs for the trip, please specify when making the reservation how many adults and children you plan to bring and their individual weights.
How far out do we go?
- We cover over 30 miles round trip on our excursions.
- We are never more than 3 nautical miles from the shore.
What happens when the weather is bad?
- Our captains thoroughly check the weather before each tour. If they determine the weather to be potentially dangerous, they will decided to cancel the tour. Should the tour be canceled due to severe weather, we will attempt to contact you as soon as possible and will offer a full refund or the option to reschedule. It is very important to leave a good contact number or email so we can get ahold of you if we need to.
What is the cancellation/change policy?
- You may cancel or change your reservation anytime up to 24 hours before the scheduled time of your tour departure for full refund. Any "no call, no show" or last minute cancelations within 24 hours of your scheduled time of departure will be subject to the full purchase price of the reservation.
Will my things get wet?
- No. We have dry storage and can provide additional dry bags to stow personal items.
Can we smoke on the boat?
Can I bring a camera?
- You may bring a camera on board, but please keep in mind that by doing so, you are agreeing to take on any liability of lost or damaged items.
Can we swim with the dolphin or manatee?
- No. These are wild animals protected under the Federal Marine Mammal Act. It is illegal to swim with these wild animals.
Will I get wet?
- It depends on the conditions. There is always a chance of getting splashed. Please ask the captain for the best place to sit.
Can I bring food or snacks?
- Yes. We encourage guests to bring food and beverages on our longer excursions.
Can I bring alcohol?
- Yes. Alcohol is permitted.
When do you take payment?
- We take payment prior to departure, usually within 24 hours of the scheduled time of your excursion. This makes your boarding process very easy. Just show up with your gear and be ready for an adventure!
- We do require a credit card to make the reservation.
- Our captains greatly appreciate cash gratuity.